top of page

Report Abuse

Helping those that cannot help themselves means speaking up when you see something happening. If you see something, say something! Concerned citizens in Thurston, Mason, and Lewis counties in Washington state that witness or suspect animal abuse can use the following channels to report their concerns. 

CFA does not have legal authority to investigate possible animal cruelty/abuse cases.

bottom of page